Today Match Prediction – Peshawar Zalmi vs Quetta Gladiators 23rd T20 PSL – Who Will Win Today Pakistan Super League 2019 PSZ vs QTG 23rd T20 PSL Live score with ball by ball live to update. We provide 100 % sure today cricket match prediction tips by raja babu. Cricket toss prediction free.
Details of Today Match Prediction:
The last leg of Pakistan Super League will be played at Sheikh Zayed Stadium, Abu Dhabi. The third phase of the tournament hosted by Dubai International Cricket stadium. Sheikh Zayed Stadium host Indian Premier League back in 2014. They are hosting Pakistan Super League for the first time. The 23rd game of PSL will be played on 4th March after two days of rest. The game will be played between the leaders of the table Peshawar Zalmi and Quetta Gladiators on Monday. The game will be started at 11:00 GMT and 04:30 Pakistani Time.
Peshawar Zalmi has been performing do well from in the Pakistan Super League. They are now leading the points table with 10 points after played 7 games of the season. Keiron Pollard back at his best in the last two games. He played key role in the game against Multan Sultans at Sharjah Cricket Stadium. The Zalmi has won seven games and now they might be looking to get the 8th victory over Quetta.
In the last five games against Quetta Gladiators, Peshawar Zalmi has won three games while Quetta won two games in Pakistan Super League. They have now 10 points with five victories in seven games. They currently first on the standing table sharing the same points with the Gladiators.
Quetta Gladiators also have the same points 10 as Peshawar Zalmi has on the points table of Pakistan Super League. Quetta Gladiators back on the winning ways after they lost two consecutive games in PAL for the first time. DJ Bravo back in the squad and picked up three wickets in the first game for Quetta Gladiators. They are currently 2nd on the PSL ladder with 10 points but have lower net run rate than Peshawar Zalmi.
Pakistan Super League Points Table:
Today Match prediction says that Quetta Gladiators will be looking forward to taking home advantages. They can claim good batting pitch advantage in their favour against the Peshawar Zalmi. Peshawar Zalmi vs Quetta Gladiators 23rd T20 PSL Today Cricket match Prediction. In PSL T20 2019 Quetta Gladiators are favourite and will win this match. let’s hope for the Best in today match prediction Peshawar Zalmi vs Quetta Gladiators 23rd T20 PSL.
Peshawar Zalmi vs Quetta Gladiators 23rd T20 PSL Today match prediction Details Summary. Full Today Match Peshawar Zalmi vs Quetta Gladiators 23rd T20 PSL ball by ball live Score Details of today Match, Pakistan Super League 2019 PSZ vs QTG 23rd T20 PSL Cricket Match Prediction, Today Match Prediction. Pakistan Super League 2019. PSZ vs QTG 23rd T20 PSL Match Cricket betting tips.
The Big Man in Today Match:
- Kamran Akmal is the highest runs getter in HBL PSL history. He had scored 340 runs in last 10 matches of Pakistan Super League. He manage to score these runs with a strike rate of 155.25 and average of 37.77. If Islamabad United really wants to beat Zalmi then they must get this man out early in the innings.
- Liam Dawson had managed to score 166 runs in last 10 games he played for Zalmi. He had an average of 23.71 and strike rate of 136.06. He can also bowl four overs with a good economy.
- Wahab Riaz is the highest wicket taker in the history of PSL. In last 10 games, Wahab picked up 16 wickets with a strike rate of 14.2 and 7.36 economy. He will be the key bowler for Darren Sammy to use in the middle of the innings.
- Hassan Ali will be the key player in this match. The highest wicket taker this year, got four wickets twice this year in PSL. He is the leading wicket taker in the tournament.
- Shane Watson is the highest runs scorer this season. He has scored 181 runs in three games with an average of 80.50. He also has a decent strike rate of 146.36. He has hit 19 boundaries and 5 sixes in the competition which is most by any batsman.
- Umar Akmal doing so well to get the spot in Pakistan national team. He is the third highest runs scorer after he scored 136 runs in three games. He will be the key player in this match for Quetta.
- Rilee Rossouw will be another key player for Quetta in this match. He had a very good season with Rangpur Riders in BPL.
Who Will Win Today match Peshawar Zalmi vs Quetta Gladiators 23rd T20 Pakistan Super League 2019
Who Will Win Peshawar Zalmi vs Quetta Gladiators 23rd T20 PSL Toss-Quetta Gladiators
Who Will Win Peshawar Zalmi vs Quetta Gladiators 23rd T20 PSL Match-Quetta Gladiators
Toss Prediction in Our PSZ vs QTG 23rd T20 PSL Today Match Prediction
The toss will be important and will play the main role in today high expecting a scoring match. And especially in these flat pitches in PSL T20 league of Peshawar Zalmi vs Quetta Gladiators 23rd T20 PSL so far. The team who will win the toss may elect to bowl first. In our Today Match Prediction, Quetta Gladiators is favorite in this match. They have a very balanced. They have power hitting batsmen and strong side and our favourite in today match. Sheikh Zayed Stadium has been a good pitch for the team who bowls first. Teams would love to get the target and put pressure on the opponent.
Sheikh Zayed Stadium, Abu Dhabi
Multan Sultans Squad
Quetta Gladiators Squad
Venue Statistics T20I
Bat first won:
Bat second won
Avg 1st innings score:
Avg 2nd innings score:
225/7 (20 Ov) by IRE vs AFG
87/10 (18.3 Ov) by HK vs OMAN
Last 10 T20I Results Here:
|S.No.||Date||Team||First Innings||Second Innings||Result|
|1||Oct 31 2018||Pakistan vs New Zealand||148/6||146/6||Pakistan won by 2 runs|
|2||Oct 24 2018||Pakistan vs Australia||155/8||89/10||Pakistan won by 66 runs|
|3||Oct 27 2017||Sri Lanka vs Pakistan||124/9||125/8||Pakistan won by 2 wickets|
|4||Oct 26 2017||Sri Lanka vs Pakistan||102/10||103/3||Pakistan won by 7 wickets|
|5||Apr 14 2017||United Arab Emirates vs Papua New Guinea||180/3||150/10||United Arab Emirates won by 30 runs|
|6||Apr 14 2017||Papua New Guinea vs United Arab Emirates||128/5||130/5||United Arab Emirates won by 5 wickets|
|7||Apr 12 2017||Papua New Guinea vs United Arab Emirates||102/10||108/5||United Arab Emirates won by 5 wickets|
|8||Jan 17 2017||Scotland vs Netherlands||148/7||141/10||Scotland won by 7 runs|
|9||Jan 16 2017||Hong Kong vs Oman||87/10||89/3||Oman won by 7 wickets|
|10||Jan 16 2017||United Arab Emirates vs Afghanistan||146/7||147/5||Afghanistan won by 5 wickets|