Today Match Prediction – NL vs PP 15th APL t20 Match – Who Will Win Today

NL vs PP 15th APL t20 Today Match Prediction. Who Will Win Today match Nangarhar Leopards vs Paktia Panthers. Live score with ball by ball live update. We provide 100 % sure today cricket match prediction tips by raja babu. Cricket toss prediction free.

Today Match Prediction - NL vs PP 15th APL t20 Match - Who Will Win Today

Today Match Prediction – NL vs PP 15th APL t20 Match – Who Will Win Today

Details of Today Match Prediction

Paktia Panthers are on the third position of point table after being on top for previous two matches. This match will decide either they will be on top or move forward to the fourth position.

Nangarhar Leopards vs Paktia Match Details Summary, Full Nangarhar Leopards vs Paktia  Score Details For today 15th T20 Match, Afghanistan Premier League 2018 Nangarhar Leopards vs Paktia 14th Oct Prediction, Today Match Prediction 15th T20 Nangarhar Leopards vs Paktia  betting tips

Which Team is Strong in Today Match Prediction

Previous meetings and other matches played of both teams against other opponents teams say that Paktia Panthers is strong as compared to Nangarhar Leopards.

Strong Players of Match

In, leopards Side Ben Cutting have the ability to turn over the match to winning streaks while on other hands Muhammad Shahzad is a strong asset of Paktia Panthers but in previous few matches, he is not performing also.

Winning Chances and Favorite in Today Match Prediction

Looking at the Stats and overall performance of both teams, there is 60% Chance of win Prediction of Paktia Panthers while Nangarhar Leopards have only 40% chance according to their poor performance in previous matches. Panthers are favorite.

Who Will Win Today match Nangarhar Leopards vs Paktia Panthers 15th APL T20

Who Will Win Nangarhar Leopards vs Paktia Panthers 15th Match APL T20 Toss- Paktia Panthers

Who Will Win Nangarhar Leopards vs Paktia Panthers 15th Match APL T20 Match- Paktia Panthers

Toss Prediction in Our Today Match Prediction

The toss has played an important role in this season of APL so far. The team who will win the toss may elect to field first.

Match Info

Match:
NL vs PP, 15th Match, Afghanistan Premier League 2018
Date:
Sunday, October 14, 2018
Time:
04:00 PM GMT
Venue:
Sharjah Cricket Association Stadium, Sharjah

Nangarhar Leopards Squad:

Shafiqullah Shafiq (wk), Ben Cutting (c), Anton Devcich, Johnson Charles, Imran Janat, Rahmat Shah, Hashmatullah Shahidi, Nathan Rimmington, Naveen-ul-Haq, Mujeeb Ur Rahman, Zahir Khan, Nasratullah, Fazal Haque, Khaiber Omar, Ibrahim Zadran, Najeeb Tarakai, Andre Russell, Andre Fletcher, Sandeep Lamichhane, Mitchell McClenaghan

Paktia Panthers Squad:

Mohammad Shahzad (c), Mohammad Sardar (wk), Rahmanullah Gurbaz, Cameron Delport, Sharafuddin Ashraf, Sikandar Raza, Calum MacLeod, Samiullah Shenwari, Azmatullah Omarzai, Isuru Udana, Yamin Ahmadzai, Tahir Khan, Ziaw Rahman, Shahid Afridi, Yousuf Zazai, Fazal Rahman, Zia-ur-Rehman, Ihsanullah Janat

Venue Guide

Stadium:
Sharjah Cricket Association Stadium
City:
Sharjah
Capacity:
27,000
Ends:
Pavilion End, Sharjah Club End
Hosts to:
United Arab Emirates

Venue Scoring Pattern

Avg 1st inn score:
149
Avg 2nd inn score:
131
Highest Total:
215/6 (20 Ov) by AFG vs ZIM
Lowest Total:
90/10 (19.1 Ov) by AFG vs NED
Highest Chased:
140/3 (17.3 Ov) by AFG vs SCO
Lowest Defended:
154/8 (20 Ov) by Eng vs PAK