Today Match Prediction – Lahore Qalandars vs Quetta Gladiators 17th T20 PSL – Who Will Win Today Pakistan Super League 2019 LHQ vs QTG 17th T20 PSL Live score with ball by ball live to update. We provide 100 % sure today cricket match prediction tips by raja babu. Cricket toss prediction free.
Details of Today Match Prediction:
The second phase of Pakistan Super League was hosted by Sharjah Cricket Stadium with very thrilling fixtures. Colin Ingram Become the first overseas player to get a hundred in HBL Pakistan Super League’s history. He also scored highest runs in an innings by a player in PSL history pass out Sharjeel Khan’s 117 runs against Peshawar Zalmi. The third phase of Pakistan Super League 2019 will be hosted again by Dubai International Cricket Stadium. The 17th match will be played between Lahore Qalandars and Quetta Gladiators on Wednesday night at Dubai International Cricket Stadium. The game will be started on 04:00 PM Pakistan Standard Time and 11:00 GMT.
Lahore Qalandars has played five games this season. They are looking better side this season as they have won two games this year. Lahore Qalandars are for now on the 4th position with four points in hand. The Qalandars must win this game to stay in the top four teams. Their captain AB de Villiers get his form after his last two performances.
Lahore Qalandars are currently 4th on the PSL standing table with four points. They have won two matches out of five in PSL this season. You can check the Points table below… They are currently fourth on the points table with a net run rate of -0.727.
Lahore Qalandars are currently leading the points table with eight points in five matches. They won four games this season and are considered as the best side to win this year’s PSL.
Today Match prediction says that Quetta Gladiators will be looking forward to taking home advantages. They can claim good batting pitch advantage in their favour against the Islamabad United. Lahore Qalandars vs Quetta Gladiators 17th T20 PSL Today Cricket match Prediction. In PSL T20 2019 Quetta Gladiators are favourite and will win this match. let’s hope for the Best in today match prediction Lahore Qalandars vs Quetta Gladiators 17th T20 PSL.
Lahore Qalandars vs Quetta Gladiators 17th T20 PSL Today match prediction Details Summary. Full Today Match Lahore Qalandars vs Quetta Gladiators 17th T20 PSL ball by ball live Score Details of today Match, Pakistan Super League 2019 LHQ vs QTG 17th T20 PSL Cricket Match Prediction, Today Match Prediction. Pakistan Super League 2019. LHQ vs QTG 17th T20 PSL Match Cricket betting tips.
The Big Man in Today Match:
The Big Man in Today Match:
- Sohail Akhtar will be the big man for the Qalandars against Multan Sultans. Sohail Akhtar scored 331 runs in the last 10 games of PSL. He has an average of 55.16 which is not bad for opening batsman and strike rate of 136.
- Fakhar Zaman got 241 runs in the last 7 innings for the Qalandars with 135.39 strike rate. He will be the key man for Lahore against Multan in this match. He also bats so well in the first match of this year PSL against Islamabad United.
- When you are talking about key players, then how can someone forget Mr. 360 AB de Villiers. He is the captain of Lahore Qalandars in the absence of Mohammad Hafeez. He will do something big in this match to victorious his side.
- Shaheen Afridi got 15 wickets in his last 10 matches in Pakistan Super League. He is the main bowler for Lahore in this event. Rahat Ali has 8 wickets this year in three matches. Both of these bowlers will be key for the Qalandars.
- Shane Watson is the highest runs scorer this season. He has scored 181 runs in three games with an average of 80.50. He also has a decent strike rate of 146.36. He has hit 19 boundaries and 5 sixes in the competition which is most by any batsman.
- Umar Akmal doing so well to get the spot in Pakistan national team. He is the third highest runs scorer after he scored 136 runs in three games. He will be the key player in this match for Quetta.
- Rilee Rossouw will be another key player for Quetta in this match. He had a very good season with Rangpur Riders in BPL.
Who Will Win Today match Lahore Qalandars vs Quetta Gladiators 17th T20 Pakistan Super League 2019
Who Will Win Lahore Qalandars vs Quetta Gladiators 17th T20 PSL Toss-Quetta Gladiators
Who Will Win Lahore Qalandars vs Quetta Gladiators 17th T20 PSL Match-Quetta Gladiators
Toss Prediction in Our LHQ vs QTG 17th T20 PSL Today Match Prediction
The toss will be important and will play the main role in today high expecting a scoring match. And especially in these flat pitches in PSL T20 league of Lahore Qalandars vs Quetta Gladiators 17th T20 PSL so far. The team who will win the toss may elect to bowl first. In our Today Match Prediction, Quetta Gladiators is favorite in this match. They have a very balanced. They have power hitting batsmen and strong side and our favourite in today match. Dubai International Cricket Stadium has been a good pitch for the team who bowls first. Teams would love to get the target and put pressure on the opponent.
Lahore Qalandars Squad
Quetta Gladiators Squad
Bat first won:
Bat second won
Avg 1st innings score:
Avg 2nd innings score:
201/2 (20 Ov) by LHQ vs QTG
59/10 (10.2 Ov) by LHQ vs PSZ
Last 10 T20 Results Here:
|S.No.||Date||Teams||First Innings||Second Innings||Results|
|1||Feb 17 2019||Lahore Qalandars vs Peshawar Zalmi||78/10||81/3||Peshawar Zalmi won by 7 wickets|
|2||Feb 17 2019||Islamabad United vs Quetta Gladiators||157/8||161/3||Quetta Gladiators won by 7 wickets|
|3||Feb 16 2019||Lahore Qalandars vs Karachi Kings||138/6||116/10||Lahore Qalandars won by 22 runs|
|4||Feb 16 2019||Islamabad United vs Multan Sultans||125/7||126/5||Multan Sultans won by 5 wickets|
|5||Feb 15 2019||Peshawar Zalmi vs Quetta Gladiators||155/4||161/4||Quetta Gladiators won by 6 wickets|
|6||Feb 15 2019||Karachi Kings vs Multan Sultans||183/6||176/9||Karachi Kings won by 7 runs|
|7||Feb 14 2019||Lahore Qalandars vs Islamabad United||171/8||177/5||Islamabad United won by 5 wickets|
|8||Mar 18 2018||Karachi Kings vs Islamabad United||154/4||155/2||Islamabad United won by 8 wickets|
|9||Mar 11 2018||Karachi Kings vs Lahore Qalandars||163/5||163/8||ties won by|
|10||Mar 10 2018||Karachi Kings vs Multan Sultans||188/3||125/10||Karachi Kings won by 63 runs|