Today Match Prediction – Lahore Qalandars vs Islamabad United 27th T20 PSL – Who Will Win Today Pakistan Super League 2019 LHQ vs ISU 27th T20 PSL Live score with ball by ball live to update. We provide 100 % sure today cricket match prediction tips by raja babu. Cricket toss prediction free.
Details of Today Match Prediction:
Pakistan Super League and cricket come home. Every Pakistani fans are tweeting about Pakistan Super League and the star players. Fans are very excited to watch star players at their home ground. Karachi is all set to host the last phase of PSL 2019. Karachi will host all remaining eight games of PSL. The 27th game of PSL will be playing on the 9th of March. This game is crucial for Lahore Qalandars. The game will be played between Lahore Qalandars and Islamabad United on Saturday. The game will start at 06:00 PM PST Pakistani Time.
Lahore Qalandars will not be playing in front of their home crowd in Qaddafi Stadium due to some reasons. The games shifted to Karachi’s National Stadium after PCB announced in a Press Conference at Dubai International Cricket Stadium. Pakistan Super League and Lahore Qalandars will miss star player AB de Villiers due to the injury problem. Every Pakistan cricket fan was disappointed after hearing this sad news. The game has very much importance for Lahore Qalandars. They must win this match to keep themselves in the race of top four teams.
Lahore Qalandars are currently 5th on the Points table, and they have 6 points on the table. They will have one more game and which they will play against Karachi Kings. Lahore has had 6 points, and they must extend this to eight points to fight in the last match against host Karachi Kings.
Islamabad United is an unpredictable side in every Pakistan Super League season. They always surprised everyone with their come back in the league. Islamabad is a team which always back on the ground with different strategies and game, especially in this crucial stages. Coach Dean Jones will surely have the game plan ahead of Saturday game against Lahore Qalandars. They will be playing their last game of group stage of Pakistan Super League season 2019.
Islamabad United is currently 3rd on the table, but they have 8 points on the ladder of PSL 2019. If they lost this game, it surely gives a chance to one of Lahore Qalandars or Karachi Kings to qualify for the next round. Both of these teams have played eight games only.
Pakistan Super League 2019 Points Table:
Today Match prediction says that Lahore Qalandars will be looking forward to taking home advantages. They can claim good batting pitch advantage in their favor against the Islamabad United. Lahore Qalandars vs Islamabad United 27th T20 PSL Today Cricket match Prediction. In PSL T20 2019 Lahore Qalandars are favorite and will win this match. Let’s hope for the Best in today match prediction Lahore Qalandars vs Islamabad United 27th T20 PSL.
Lahore Qalandars vs Islamabad United 27th T20 PSL Today match prediction Details Summary. Full Today Match Lahore Qalandars vs Islamabad United 27th T20 PSL ball by ball live Score Details of today Match, Pakistan Super League 2019 LHQ vs ISU 27th T20 PSL Cricket Match Prediction, Today Match Prediction. Pakistan Super League 2019. LHQ vs ISU 27th T20 PSL Match Cricket betting tips.
The Big Man in Today Match:
- Sohail Akhtar will be the big man for the Qalandars against Multan Sultans. Sohail Akhtar scored 254 runs in the last ten games of PSL. He has an average of 31.75 which is not bad from the opening batsman and strike rate of 114.93.
- Fakhar Zaman got 241 runs in the last seven innings for the Qalandars with 135.39 strike rate. He will be the key man for Lahore against Multan in this match. He also bats so well in the first match of this year PSL against Islamabad United.
- Shaheen Afridi got 11 wickets in his last eight matches in Pakistan Super League. He is the leading bowler for Lahore in this event. Rahat Ali has eight wickets this year in three games. Both of these bowlers will be key for the Qalandars.
- Luke Ronchi has the highest strike rate in the Pakistan Super League. He is a kind of batsman who can hit the ball in no time, and he was the reason behind Islamabad United success last year. He has an average of 38.77 in last 9 PSL matches. He has scored 349 runs with a strike rate of 164.62. He is in great form again, and he will damage every bowling line up.
- Asif Ali was also one of the key players last year for Islamabad United. He has scored 228 runs with a strike rate of 179.52 with an average of 32.5 in a total of 10 matches — he the danger man for every opponent in T20 cricket.
- Faheem Ashraf has taken 14 wickets in 10 matches in HBL PSL with 15.0 strike rate. He joins Wahab Riaz last year in the highest wicket-takers list. He will be the key player in this match.
- Mohammad Sami is the captain of Islamabad United and leading from the front. He gets his first hat-trick in Pakistan Super League against Peshawar Zalmi.
Who Will Win Today match Lahore Qalandars vs Islamabad United 27th T20 Pakistan Super League 2019
Who Will Win Lahore Qalandars vs Islamabad United 27th T20 PSL Toss-Islamabad United
Who Will Win Lahore Qalandars vs Islamabad United 27th T20 PSL Match-Lahore Qalandars
Toss Prediction in Our LHQ vs ISU 27th T20 PSL Today Match Prediction
The toss will be significant and will play the primary role in today high expecting a scoring match. And especially in these flat pitches in PSL T20 league of Lahore Qalandars vs Islamabad United 27th T20 PSL so far. The team who will win the toss may elect to bowl first. In our Today Match Prediction, Lahore Qalandars is favorite in this match. They have a very balanced. They have power hitting batsmen and strong side and our favorite in today match. National Stadium, Karachi has been a good pitch for the team who bowls first. Teams would love to get the target and put pressure on the opponent.
Lahore Qalandars Squad
Islamabad United Squad
Venue Statistics T20I
Matches won bat first:
Games won bowl first:
Average 1st Inns scores:
Average 2nd Inns scores:
Highest score chased:
Lowest score defended: