Today Match Prediction – KZ vs KDK 16th APL t20 Match – Who Will Win Today

KZ vs KDK 16th APL t20 Today Match Prediction. Who Will Win Today match Kabul Zwanan vs Kandahar Knights. Live score with ball by ball live update. We provide 100 % sure today cricket match prediction tips by raja babu. Cricket toss prediction free.

Today Match Prediction - KZ vs KDK 16th APL t20 Match - Who Will Win Today

Today Match Prediction – KZ vs KDK 16th APL t20 Match – Who Will Win Today

Details of Today Match Prediction

This is the last time for Kandahar Knights to stay in this league because till now they have played five matches and only able to gain victory in one match against the weak team if APL t20 2018. While on other hands Kabul Zwanan has secured their position on point table. This is the today match prediction of the 12th t20 match between Kabul Zwanan vs Kandahar Knights.

Kabul Zwanan vs Kandahar Knights Match Details Summary, Full Kabul Zwanan vs Kandahar Knights Score Details For today 16th T20 Match, Afghanistan Premier League 2018 Kabul Zwanan vs Kandahar Knights 16th Oct Prediction, Today Match Prediction 16th T20 Balkh Legends vs Paktia Panthers betting tips

Which Team is Strong in Today Match Prediction

Previous meetings and other matches played of both teams against other opponents teams say that Kabul Zwanan is strong as compared to Kandahar Knights.

Strong Players of Match

In, Kabul Side Luke Ronchi have the ability to turn over the match to winning streaks while on other hands Brendon McCullum is a strong asset of Kandahar knights but in previous few matches, he is not performing also.

Winning Chances and Favorite in Today Match Prediction

Looking at the Stats and overall performance of both teams, there is 70% Chance of win Prediction of Kabul Zwanan while Kandahar knights have only 30% chance according to their poor performance in previous matches. Kabul Zwanan is favorite.

Who Will Win Today match Kabul Zwanan vs Kandahar Knights 16th APL T20

Who Will Win Kabul Zwanan vs Kandahar Knights 16th Match APL T20 Toss- Kabul Zwanan

Who Will Win Kabul Zwanan vs Kandahar Knights 16th Match APL T20 Match- Kabul Zwanan

Toss Prediction in Our Today Match Prediction

The toss has played an important role in this season of APL so far. The team who will win the toss may elect to field first.

Match Info

Match:
KZ vs KDK, 16th Match, Afghanistan Premier League 2018
Date:
Tuesday, October 16, 2018
Time:
04:00 PM GMT
Venue:
Sharjah Cricket Association Stadium, Sharjah

Kabul Zwanan Squad:

Luke Ronchi (wk), Wayne Parnell, Laurie Evans, Javed Ahmadi, Colin Ingram, Zamir Khan, Afsar Zazai (wk), Fareed Ahmad, Muslim Musa, Shahidullah Kamal, Rashid Khan (c), Nijat Masood, Ali Khan, Hazratullah Zazai, Fitratullah Khawari, Usman Adil, Zahir Shehzad, Nasir Totakhil, Shawkat Zaman

Kandahar Knights Squad:

Brendon McCullum, Ashish Bagai (wk), Kevin O Brien, Paul Stirling, Asghar Afghan (c), Karim Sadiq, Tymal Mills, Riki Wessels, Amir Hamza, Najibullah Zadran, Taskin Ahmed, Sayed Shirzad, Mohammad Naveed, Nasir Jamal, Waheedullah Shafaq, Karim Janat, Waqarullah Ishaq, Waqar Salamkheil

Venue Guide

Stadium:
Sharjah Cricket Association Stadium
City:
Sharjah
Capacity:
27,000
Ends:
Pavilion End, Sharjah Club End
Hosts to:
United Arab Emirates

Venue Scoring Pattern

Avg 1st inn score:
149
Avg 2nd inn score:
131
Highest Total:
215/6 (20 Ov) by AFG vs ZIM
Lowest Total:
90/10 (19.1 Ov) by AFG vs NED
Highest Chased:
140/3 (17.3 Ov) by AFG vs SCO
Lowest Defended:
154/8 (20 Ov) by Eng vs PAK