Today Match Prediction – Karachi Kings vs Multan Sultans 24th T20 PSL – Who Will Win Today Pakistan Super League 2019 KRK vs MTS 24th T20 PSL Live score with ball by ball live to update. We provide 100 % sure today cricket match prediction tips by raja babu. Cricket toss prediction free.
Details of Today Match Prediction:
The last leg of Pakistan Super League will be played at Sheikh Zayed Stadium, Abu Dhabi. The third phase of the tournament hosted by Dubai International Cricket stadium. Sheikh Zayed Stadium host Indian Premier League back in 2014. They are hosting Pakistan Super League for the first time. The 24th game of PSL will be played on 4th March after two days of rest. The game will be played between the leaders of the table Karachi Kings and Multan Sultans on Monday. The game will be started at 11:00 GMT and 04:30 Pakistani Time.
Karachi Kings have a very good squad but they are unlucky this time to finish the match. Karachi Kings have played seven games in the tournament. They have won three games this season and get six points on the table. Colin Munro did not performing at the team expectations. Karachi must win this game to keep alive their hopes for the Pakistan Super League 2019 title.
Karachi Kings are currently 5th on the points table with 6 points. You can see the standing table below. This is a must win game for both of these teams. Karachi Kings won the game when last time they met in PSL 2019. Karachi Kings won the match by seven runs.
Multan Sultans have played eight games this year and won only two games. They show very disappointing play this year. They are currently at the bottom of the points table. They must win all of their remaining games if they want to qualify for the playoffs.
Pakistan Super League Points Table:
Today Match prediction says that Multan Sultans will be looking forward to taking home advantages. They can claim good batting pitch advantage in their favour against the Karachi Kings. Karachi Kings vs Multan Sultans 24th T20 PSL Today Cricket match Prediction. In PSL T20 2019 Multan Sultans are favourite and will win this match. let’s hope for the Best in today match prediction Karachi Kings vs Multan Sultans 24th T20 PSL.
Karachi Kings vs Multan Sultans 24th T20 PSL Today match prediction Details Summary. Full Today Match Karachi Kings vs Multan Sultans 24th T20 PSL ball by ball live Score Details of today Match, Pakistan Super League 2019 KRK vs MTS 24th T20 PSL Cricket Match Prediction, Today Match Prediction. Pakistan Super League 2019. KRK vs MTS 24th T20 PSL Match Cricket betting tips.
The Big Man in Today Match:
- Babar Azam will be the key player in this game for the Kings. He has an average of 44.20 in last 10 T20 innings. In those matches, he had has scored 415 runs with 120.63 impressive strike rate.
- Colin Munro is an destructive T20 batsman. He will be the key player to watch in Pakistan Super League. He played brilliantly against India and in Super Smash.
- Colin Munro also joins the squad for the remaining games of PSL. He is in a very good form this year. The opening batsman will a great addition to the team.
- Usman Shinwari has taken 16 wickets in his last 10 games. He always becomes expensive in T20 cricket. But he will a good bowler for Karachi Kings in this match.
- Shoaib Malik has managed to get 267 runs in his previous 10 matches in PSL with 33.37 average. He the key player for Multan Sultans against Lahore. He hits two fifties this year in PSL. He has a strike rate of 125.94 in last ten games.
- Mohammad Irfan will be the key bowler for Multan Sultans in this game. The right arm fast bowler is so good with the new ball. He is very difficult to face with the new ball.
- Junaid Khan will be the key bowler for Sultans.He took three wickets in the last game against Lahore Qalandars. He is considered as he will be picked up for upcoming World Cup.
- James Vince played outstandingly in the last match against Lahore Qalandars. The opening batsman is in a very good form this year. He will be the big man for Sultans in tis game.
Who Will Win Today match Peshawar Zalmi vs Quetta Gladiators 23rd T20 Pakistan Super League 2019
Who Will Win Karachi Kings vs Multan Sultans 24th T20 PSL Toss-Karachi Kings
Who Will Win Karachi Kings vs Multan Sultans 24th T20 PSL Match-Multan Sultans
Toss Prediction in Our KRK vs MTS 24th T20 PSL Today Match Prediction
The toss will be important and will play the main role in today high expecting a scoring match. And especially in these flat pitches in PSL T20 league of Karachi Kings vs Multan Sultans 24th T20 PSL so far. The team who will win the toss may elect to bowl first. In our Today Match Prediction, Multan Sultans is favorite in this match. They have a very balanced. They have power hitting batsmen and strong side and our favourite in today match. Sheikh Zayed Stadium has been a good pitch for the team who bowls first. Teams would love to get the target and put pressure on the opponent.
Sheikh Zayed Stadium, Abu Dhabi
Karachi Kings Squad
Multan Sultans Squad
Venue Statistics T20I
Bat first won:
Bat second won
Avg 1st innings score:
Avg 2nd innings score:
225/7 (20 Ov) by IRE vs AFG
87/10 (18.3 Ov) by HK vs OMAN
Last 10 T20I Results Here:
|S.No.||Date||Team||First Innings||Second Innings||Result|
|1||Oct 31 2018||Pakistan vs New Zealand||148/6||146/6||Pakistan won by 2 runs|
|2||Oct 24 2018||Pakistan vs Australia||155/8||89/10||Pakistan won by 66 runs|
|3||Oct 27 2017||Sri Lanka vs Pakistan||124/9||125/8||Pakistan won by 2 wickets|
|4||Oct 26 2017||Sri Lanka vs Pakistan||102/10||103/3||Pakistan won by 7 wickets|
|5||Apr 14 2017||United Arab Emirates vs Papua New Guinea||180/3||150/10||United Arab Emirates won by 30 runs|
|6||Apr 14 2017||Papua New Guinea vs United Arab Emirates||128/5||130/5||United Arab Emirates won by 5 wickets|
|7||Apr 12 2017||Papua New Guinea vs United Arab Emirates||102/10||108/5||United Arab Emirates won by 5 wickets|
|8||Jan 17 2017||Scotland vs Netherlands||148/7||141/10||Scotland won by 7 runs|
|9||Jan 16 2017||Hong Kong vs Oman||87/10||89/3||Oman won by 7 wickets|
|10||Jan 16 2017||United Arab Emirates vs Afghanistan||146/7||147/5||Afghanistan won by 5 wickets|