Today Match Prediction – Islamabad United vs Karachi Kings 18th T20 PSL – Who Will Win Today Pakistan Super League 2019 ISU vs KRK 18th T20 PSL Live score with ball by ball live to update. We provide 100 % sure today cricket match prediction tips by raja babu. Cricket toss prediction free.
Details of Today Match Prediction:
The second phase of Pakistan Super League was hosted by Sharjah Cricket Stadium with very thrilling fixtures. Colin Ingram Become the first overseas player to get a hundred in HBL Pakistan Super League’s history. He also scored highest runs in an innings by a player in PSL history pass out Sharjeel Khan’s 117 runs against Peshawar Zalmi. The third phase of Pakistan Super League 2019 will be hosted again by Dubai International Cricket Stadium. The 18th match will be played between Islamabad United and Karachi Kings on Thursday night at Dubai International Cricket Stadium. The game will be started on 08:00 PM Pakistan Standard Time and 04:00 GMT.
Islamabad United made their best winning combination after defeating against Quetta Gladiators. The United had a very good record against Multan Sultans in PSL. They won two matches against the Sultans out of three games. Luke Ronchi back at his best for Islamabad United and which glade the head coach Dean Jones. He played an unbeaten 67 runs against Karachi Kings in the last match and earned the man of the match award from the officials.
Islamabad United making their way into the top four after they got six points. They have won three matches out of five in PSL this year. You can check the Points table below… They are currently third on the points table with a net run rate of 0.299.
Karachi Kings are struggling to make a good combination. They won only one match this game and which was their first fame of the season. After that game, they have now lost three matches in a row. They are currently at the bottom of HBL Pakistan Super League points table. Karachi Kings lost their previous match against Islamabad United by 7 wickets. Luke Ronchi was played destructive inning that night. He scored 67 runs off 35 balls which saw him man of the match award.
Today Match prediction says that Islamabad United will be looking forward to taking home advantages. They can claim good batting pitch advantage in their favour against the Karachi Kings. Islamabad United vs Karachi Kings 18th T20 PSL Today Cricket match Prediction. In PSL T20 2019 Islamabad United are favourite and will win this match. let’s hope for the Best in today match prediction Islamabad United vs Karachi Kings 18th T20 PSL.
Islamabad United vs Karachi Kings 18th T20 PSL Today match prediction Details Summary. Full Today Match Islamabad United vs Karachi Kings 18th T20 PSL ball by ball live Score Details of today Match, Pakistan Super League 2019 ISU vs KRK 18th T20 PSL Cricket Match Prediction, Today Match Prediction. Pakistan Super League 2019. ISU vs KRK 18th T20 PSL Match Cricket betting tips.
The Big Man in Today Match:
- Luke Ronchi has the highest strike rate in the Pakistan Super League. He is a kind of batsman who can hit the ball in no time and he was the reason behind Islamabad United success last year. He has an average of 54.28 in last 9 PSL matches. He has scored 380 runs with a strike rate of 180.82. He is in a great form again and he will damage every bowling line up.
- Asif Ali was also one of the key players last year for Islamabad United. He has scored 221 runs with a strike rate of 185.71 with an average of 44.20 in a total of 10 matches. He the danger man for every opponent in T20 cricket.
- Faheem Ashraf has taken 14 wickets in 10 matches in HBL PSL with 15.0 strike rate. He joins Wahab Riaz last year in the highest wicket-takers list. He will be the key player in this match.
- Mohammad Sami is the captain of Islamabad United and leading from the front. He gets his first hat-trick in Pakistan Super League against Peshawar Zalmi.
- Babar Azam will be the key player in this game for the Kings. He has an average of 44.20 in last 10 T20 innings. In those matches, he had has scored 415 runs with 120.63 impressive strike rate.
- Colin Munro is an destructive T20 batsman. He will be the key player to watch in Pakistan Super League. He played brilliantly against India and in Super Smash.
- Colin Munro also joins the squad for the remaining games of PSL. He is in a very good form this year. The opening batsman will a great addition to the team.
- Usman Shinwari has taken 16 wickets in his last 10 games. He always becomes expensive in T20 cricket. But he will a good bowler for Karachi Kings in this match.
Who Will Win Today match Islamabad United vs Karachi Kings 18th T20 Pakistan Super League 2019
Who Will Win Islamabad United vs Karachi Kings 18th T20 PSL Toss-Islamabad United
Who Will Win Islamabad United vs Karachi Kings 18th T20 PSL Match-Islamabad United
Toss Prediction in Our ISU vs KRK 18th T20 PSL Today Match Prediction
The toss will be important and will play the main role in today high expecting a scoring match. And especially in these flat pitches in PSL T20 league of Islamabad United vs Karachi Kings 18th T20 PSL so far. The team who will win the toss may elect to bowl first. In our Today Match Prediction, Islamabad United is favorite in this match. They have a very balanced. They have power hitting batsmen and strong side and our favourite in today match. Dubai International Cricket Stadium has been a good pitch for the team who bowls first. Teams would love to get the target and put pressure on the opponent.
Islamabad United Squad
Karachi Kings Squad
Bat first won:
Bat second won
Avg 1st innings score:
Avg 2nd innings score:
201/2 (20 Ov) by LHQ vs QTG
59/10 (10.2 Ov) by LHQ vs PSZ
Last 10 T20 Results Here:
|S.No.||Date||Teams||First Innings||Second Innings||Results|
|1||Feb 17 2019||Lahore Qalandars vs Peshawar Zalmi||78/10||81/3||Peshawar Zalmi won by 7 wickets|
|2||Feb 17 2019||Islamabad United vs Quetta Gladiators||157/8||161/3||Quetta Gladiators won by 7 wickets|
|3||Feb 16 2019||Lahore Qalandars vs Karachi Kings||138/6||116/10||Lahore Qalandars won by 22 runs|
|4||Feb 16 2019||Islamabad United vs Multan Sultans||125/7||126/5||Multan Sultans won by 5 wickets|
|5||Feb 15 2019||Peshawar Zalmi vs Quetta Gladiators||155/4||161/4||Quetta Gladiators won by 6 wickets|
|6||Feb 15 2019||Karachi Kings vs Multan Sultans||183/6||176/9||Karachi Kings won by 7 runs|
|7||Feb 14 2019||Lahore Qalandars vs Islamabad United||171/8||177/5||Islamabad United won by 5 wickets|
|8||Mar 18 2018||Karachi Kings vs Islamabad United||154/4||155/2||Islamabad United won by 8 wickets|
|9||Mar 11 2018||Karachi Kings vs Lahore Qalandars||163/5||163/8||ties won by|
|10||Mar 10 2018||Karachi Kings vs Multan Sultans||188/3||125/10||Karachi Kings won by 63 runs|