Today Match Prediction – BL vs NL 17th APL t20 Match – Who Will Win Today

BL vs NL 17th APL t20 Today Match Prediction. Who Will Win Today match Balkh Legends vs Nangarhar Leopards. Live score with ball by ball live update. We provide 100 % sure today cricket match prediction tips by raja babu. Cricket toss prediction free.

Today Match Prediction - BL vs NL 17th APL t20 Match - Who Will Win Today

Today Match Prediction – BL vs NL 17th APL t20 Match – Who Will Win Today

Details of Today Match Prediction

This is the match between the 1st position of team Balkh Legends and on fourth no team Nangarhar Leopards. Well, Leopards have played seven matches while Legend has only played sixth which increases a Chance of win for Balkh Legends in Today Match Prediction.

Balkh Legends vs Nangarhar Leopards Match Details Summary, Full Balkh Legends vs Nangarhar Leopards Score Details For today 17th T20 Match, Afghanistan Premier League 2018 Balkh Legends vs Nangarhar Leopards 17th Oct Prediction, Today Match Prediction 17th T20 Balkh Legends vs Nangarhar Leopards betting tips

Which Team is Strong in Today Match Prediction

Previous meetings and other matches played of both teams against other opponents teams say that Balkh Legends is strong as compared to Nangarhar Leopards.

Strong Players of Match BL vs NL 17th APL t20

In, Balkh Legends Side Chris Ghashave the ability to turn over the match to winning streaks while on other hands Ben Cutting is a strong asset of Nangarhar Leopards but in previous few matches, he is not performing also.

Winning Chances and Favorite in Today Match Prediction

Looking at the Stats and overall performance of both teams, there is 70% Chance of win Prediction of Balkh Legends while Nangarhar Leopards have only 30% chance according to their poor performance in previous matches. Nangarhar Leopards is favorite.

Who Will Win Today match Balkh Legends vs Nangarhar Leopards 17th APL T20

Who Will Win Balkh Legends vs Nangarhar Leopards 17th Match APL T20 Toss- Balkh Legends

Who Will Win Balkh Legends vs Nangarhar Leopards17th Match APL T20 Match-  Balkh Legends

Toss Prediction in Our Today Match Prediction 

The toss has played an important role in this season of APL so far. The team who will win the toss may elect to field first.

Match Info

Match:
BL vs NL, 17th Match, Afghanistan Premier League 2018
Date:
Wednesday, October 17, 2018
Time:
12:00 PM GMT
Venue:
Sharjah Cricket Association Stadium, Sharjah

Balkh Legends Squad:

Mohammad Nabi (c), Ikram Ali Khil (wk), Chris Gayle, Dilshan Munaweera, Darwish Rasooli, Malcolm Waller, Gulbadin Naib, Mirwais Ashraf, Ben Laughlin, Qais Ahmad, Abdullah Mazari, Samiullah, Aftab Alam, Farhan Zakhil, Usman Ghani, Colin Munro, Ravi Bopara, Ryan ten Doeschate, Tariq Stanikzai, Asadullah Matani

Nangarhar Leopards Squad:

Shafiqullah Shafiq (wk), Ben Cutting (c), Anton Devcich, Najeeb Tarakai, Johnson Charles, Rahmat Shah, Hashmatullah Shahidi, Naveen-ul-Haq, Mujeeb Ur Rahman, Sandeep Lamichhane, Zahir Khan, Imran Janat, Khaiber Omar, Ibrahim Zadran, Fazal Haque, Andre Russell, Andre Fletcher, Mitchell McClenaghan, Nasratullah, Nathan Rimmington

Venue Guide

Stadium:
Sharjah Cricket Association Stadium
City:
Sharjah
Capacity:
27,000
Ends:
Pavilion End, Sharjah Club End
Hosts to:
United Arab Emirates

Venue Scoring Pattern

Avg 1st inn score:
149
Avg 2nd inn score:
131
Highest Total:
215/6 (20 Ov) by AFG vs ZIM
Lowest Total:
90/10 (19.1 Ov) by AFG vs NED
Highest Chased:
140/3 (17.3 Ov) by AFG vs SCO
Lowest Defended:
154/8 (20 Ov) by Eng vs PAK