Today Match Prediction – BL vs KDK 19th APL t20 Match – Who Will Win Today

BL vs KDK 19th APL t20 Today Match Prediction. Who Will Win Today match Balkh Legends vs Kandahar Knights. Live score with ball by ball live update. We provide 100 % sure today cricket match prediction tips by raja babu. Cricket toss prediction free.Today Match Prediction - BL vs KDK 19th APL t20 Match - Who Will Win Today

Details of Today Match Prediction

After winning a match against Kabul Zwanan, Balkha Legends has moved to the top and expected that they will play in final. Getting the Prediction of today match BL vs KDK 19th APL t20 results we can say already that Balkh legends will win this match very easily. But Kandahar Knights also need this win very badly to secure their position in a table or we can say to stay in this league.

Balkh Legends vs Kandahar Knights Match Details Summary, Full Balkh Legends vs Kandahar Knights Score Details For today 19th T20 Match, Afghanistan Premier League 2018 Balkh Legends vs Kandahar Knights 18th Oct Prediction, Today Match Prediction 19th T20 Balkh Legends vs Kandahar Knights betting tips.

Which Team is Strong in Today Match Prediction

After watching Previous meetings and other matches played of both teams against other opponents teams say that Balkh Legends is strong as compared to Kandahar Knights.

Strong Players of Match BL vs KDK 19th APL t20

In, Balkh Legends Side Chris Ghashave the ability to turn over the match to winning streaks while on other hands Muccllum is strong in the batting for Kandahar Knights.

Winning Chances and Favorite in Today Match Prediction

Looking at the Stats and overall performance of both teams, there is 70% Chance of win Prediction of Balkh Legends while Kandahar Knights have only 30% chance according to their poor performance in previous matches. Kandahar Knights are favorite.

Who Will Win Today match Balkh Legends vs Kandahar Knights 19th APL T20

Who Will Win Balkh Legends vs Kandahar Knights 19th Match APL T20 Toss- kandahar Knihgts

Who Will Win Balkh Legends vs Kandahar Knights 19th Match APL T20 Match-  kandahar Knihgts

Toss Prediction in Our Today Match Prediction 

The toss has played an important role in this season of APL so far. The team who will win toss may elect to field first.

Match Info

Match:
BL vs KDK, 19th Match, Afghanistan Premier League 2018
Date:
Thursday, October 18, 2018
Time:
12:00 PM GMT
Venue:
Sharjah Cricket Association Stadium, Sharjah

Balkh Legends Squad:

Chris Gayle, Ravi Bopara, Ryan ten Doeschate, Malcolm Waller, Ben Laughlin, Mohammad Nabi (c), Mirwais Ashraf, Aftab Alam, Abdullah Mazari, Gulbadin Naib, Colin Munro, Dilshan Munaweera, Usman Ghani, Ikram Ali Khil (wk), Qais Ahmad, Tariq Stanikzai, Darwish Rasooli, Farhan Zakhil, Samiullah, Asadullah Matani

Kandahar Knights Squad:

Brendon McCullum, Ashish Bagai (wk), Kevin O Brien, Paul Stirling, Asghar Afghan (c), Karim Sadiq, Tymal Mills, Riki Wessels, Amir Hamza, Najibullah Zadran, Taskin Ahmed, Sayed Shirzad, Mohammad Naveed, Nasir Jamal, Waheedullah Shafaq, Karim Janat, Waqarullah Ishaq, Waqar Salamkheil

Venue Guide

Stadium:
Sharjah Cricket Association Stadium
City:
Sharjah
Capacity:
27,000
Ends:
Pavilion End, Sharjah Club End
Hosts to:
United Arab Emirates

Venue Scoring Pattern

Avg 1st inn score:
149
Avg 2nd inn score:
131
Highest Total:
215/6 (20 Ov) by AFG vs ZIM
Lowest Total:
90/10 (19.1 Ov) by AFG vs NED
Highest Chased:
140/3 (17.3 Ov) by AFG vs SCO
Lowest Defended:
154/8 (20 Ov) by Eng vs PAK