Today Match Prediction – Lahore Qalandars vs Multan Sultans 10th T20 PSL – Who Will Win Today Big Bash League 2018 LHQ vs MTS 10th T20 PSL Live score with ball by ball live to update. We provide 100 % sure today cricket match prediction tips by raja babu. Cricket toss prediction free.
Details of Today Match Prediction:
Pakistan Super League shifted to the great venue of Sharjah Cricket Ground for its second phase. The 4th edition of Pakistan Super League (PSL) will host the second leg matches. Quetta won the first match at Sharjah against Multan Sultans. The 10th match will be played on Friday. The 10th match will again be hosted by the Sharjah Cricket Stadium on 22nd February. Lahore Qalandars and Multan Sultans will face each other.
Lahore Qalandars always struggle when they visit Sharjah. There are many big names in the squad of Lahore Qalandars. They will play without their first captain Mohammad Hafeez. Hafeez will miss the PSL due to injury. He will replaced by Salman Butt in the Squad. AB de Villiers will lead the side in the remaining matches of Pakistan Super League. Multan Sultans is one of their arch-rivals in the competition.
Lahore Qalandars are at the bottom of the points table with one victory in three games. They got only two points in this years’ PSL tournament. They must raise from the ashes to play their best cricket.
Quetta Gladiators handed the second defeat to Multan Sultans on Wednesday night. Multan has stared the tournament very well but they were struggling against the Gladiators. Defeat against Quetta put pressure on the management force to do some changes in the lineup. Multan Sultans must bring changes in the bowling department.
Multan is for now on third on the ladder of 2019 Pakistan Super League with two points. They should beat Lahore Qalandars to remain in the top four teams.
Today Match prediction says that Multan Sultans will be looking forward to taking home advantages. They can claim good batting pitch advantage in their favour against the Lahore Qalandars. Lahore Qalandars vs Multan Sultans 10th T20 PSL Today Cricket match Prediction in PSL T20 2019 Multan Sultans are favorite and will win this match. let’s hope for the Best in today match prediction Lahore Qalandars vs Multan Sultans 10th T20 PSL.
Lahore Qalandars vs Multan Sultans 10th T20 PSL Today match prediction Details Summary. Full Today Match Lahore Qalandars vs Multan Sultans 10th T20 PSL ball by ball live Score Details of today Match, Pakistan Super League 2019 LHQ vs MTS 10th T20 PSL Cricket Match Prediction, Today Match Prediction. Pakistan Super League 2019. LHQ vs MTS 10h T20 PSL Match Cricket betting tips.
The Big Man:
- Sohail Akhtar will be the big man for the Qalandars against Multan Sultans. Sohail Akhtar scored 331 runs in the last 10 games of PSL. He has average of 55.16 which is not bad for opening batsman and strike rate of 136.
- Fakhar Zaman got 241 runs in the last 7 innings for the Qalandars with 135.39 strike rate . He will be the key man for Lahore against Multan in this match. He also bat so well in the first match of this year PSL against Islamabad United.
- When you are talking about key players, then how can someone forget Mr. 360 AB de Villiers. He is the captain of Lahore Qalandars in the absence of Mohammad Hafeez. He will do something big in this match to victorious his side.
- Shaheen Afridi got 15 wickets in his last 10 matches in Pakistan Super League. He is the main bowler for Lahore in this event. Rahat Ali has 8 wickets this year in three matches. Both of these bowlers will be key for the Qalandars.
- Shoaib Malik has managed to get 235 runs in his previous 10 matches in PSL with 39.16 average. He the key player for Multan Sultans against Lahore. He hits two fifties this year in PSL.
- Mohammad Irfan will be the key bowler for Multan Sultans in this game. The right arm fast bowler is so good with the new ball. He is very difficult to face with the new ball.
Who Will Win Today match Lahore Qalandars vs Multan Sultans 10th T20 Pakistan Super League 2019
Who Will Win Lahore Qalandars vs Multan Sultans 10th T20 PSL Toss-Lahore Qalandars
Who Will Win Lahore Qalandars vs Multan Sultans 10th T20 PSL Match-Multan Sultans
Toss Prediction in Our LHQ vs MTS 10th T20 PSL Today Match Prediction
The toss will be important and will play the main role in today high expecting a scoring match. And especially in these flat pitches in PSL T20 league of Lahore Qalandars vs Multan Sultans 10th T20 PSL so far. The team who will win the toss may elect to bowl first. In our Today Match Prediction, Multan Sultans is favourite in this match. They have a very balanced. They have power hitting batsmen and strong side and our favourite in today match. Sharjah Cricket Stadium has been a good pitch for the team who bowls first. Teams would love to get the target and put pressure on the opponent.
Lahore Qalandars Squad
Multan Sultans Squad
Venue Scoring Pattern
Bat first won:
Bat second won
Avg 1st innings score:
Avg 2nd innings score:
244/6 (20 Ov) by Balkh Legends
64/10 (13.2 Ov) by Nangarhar Leopards
Results in last 10 T20:
|S.No.||Date||Team||First Innings||Second Innings||Result|
|1||Oct 20 2018||Kabul Zwanan vs Paktia Panthers||192/9||102/10||Kabul Zwanan won by 90 runs|
|2||Oct 19 2018||Balkh Legends vs Nangarhar Leopards||235/5||64/10||Balkh Legends won by 171 runs|
|3||Oct 18 2018||Kandahar Knights vs Balkh Legends||141/9||142/4||Balkh Legends won by 6 wickets|
|4||Oct 18 2018||Kabul Zwanan vs Paktia Panthers||168/4||172/4||Paktia Panthers won by 6 wickets|
|5||Oct 17 2018||Balkh Legends vs Nangarhar Leopards||133/7||134/4||Nangarhar Leopards won by 6 wickets|
|6||Oct 17 2018||Paktia Panthers vs Kandahar Knights||167/7||168/6||Kandahar Knights won by 4 wickets|
|7||Oct 16 2018||Kandahar Knights vs Kabul Zwanan||152/5||153/6||Kabul Zwanan won by 4 wickets|
|8||Oct 14 2018||Balkh Legends vs Kabul Zwanan||244/6||223/7||Balkh Legends won by 21 runs|
|9||Oct 14 2018||Nangarhar Leopards vs Paktia Panthers||126/10||129/3||Paktia Panthers won by 7 wickets|
|10||Oct 13 2018||Balkh Legends vs Paktia Panthers||195/4||106/10||Balkh Legends won by 89 runs|