Today Match Prediction - Cricket Match Prediction Tips - Who Will Win Today

Today Match Prediction. Cricketmole provide 100% sure and safe cricket match prediction tips about who will win today, all live cricket match played around the world.

Who Will Win Kabul Zwanan vs Paktia Panthers 20th t20 APL Today Match Prediction

Who Will Win Kabul Zwanan vs Paktia Panthers 20th t20 APL Today Match Prediction. KZ vs PP, 20th Live score with ball by ball live update. We provide 100 % sure today cricket match prediction tips by raja babu. Cricket toss prediction free.

Kabul Zwanan vs Paktia Panthers 20th t20 APL Today Match Prediction

Kabul Zwanan vs Paktia Panthers 20th t20 APL Today Match Prediction

Details of Today Match Prediction

Kabul Zwanan vs Paktia Panthers Match Details Summary, Full Kabul Zwanan vs Paktia Panthers Score Details For today 20th T20 Match, Afghanistan Premier League 2018 Kabul Zwanan vs Paktia Panthers 18th Oct Prediction, Today Match Prediction 20th T20 Kabul Zwanan vs Paktia Panthers betting tips.

Which Team is Strong in Today Match Prediction

After watching Previous meetings and other matches played of both teams against other opponents teams say that Paktia Panthers is strong as compared to Kabul Zwanan.

Strong Players of Match KZ vs PP 20th APL t20

In, Balkh Legends Side Chris Ghashave the ability to turn over the match to winning streaks while on other hands Muccllum is strong in the batting for Kabul Zwanan.

Winning Chances and Favorite in Today Match Prediction

Looking at the Stats and overall performance of both teams, there is 70% Chance of win Prediction of Kabul Zwanan while Paktia Panthers have only 30% chance according to their poor performance in previous matches. Kabul Zwanan is favorite.

Who Will Win Today match Kabul Zwanan vs Paktia Panthers 20th APL T20

Who Will Win Kabul Zwanan vs Paktia Panthers 20th Match APL T20 Toss-  Kabul Zwanan

Who Will Win Kabul Zwanan vs Paktia Panthers 20th Match APL T20 Match-  Kabul Zwanan

Toss Prediction in Our Today Match Prediction 

The toss has played an important role in this season of APL so far. The team who will win toss may elect to field first.

Match Info

Match:
KZ vs PP, 20th Match, Afghanistan Premier League 2018
Date:
Thursday, October 18, 2018
Time:
04:00 PM GMT
Venue:
Sharjah Cricket Association Stadium, Sharjah

Kabul Zwanan Squad:

Luke Ronchi (wk), Wayne Parnell, Laurie Evans, Javed Ahmadi, Colin Ingram, Zamir Khan, Afsar Zazai (wk), Fareed Ahmad, Muslim Musa, Shahidullah Kamal, Younas Ahmadzai, Rashid Khan (c), Nijat Masood, Ali Khan, Hazratullah Zazai, Fitratullah Khawari, Usman Adil, Zahir Shehzad, Nasir Totakhil, Shawkat Zaman

Paktia Panthers Squad:

Shahid Afridi, Calum MacLeod, Isuru Udana, Samiullah Shenwari, Mohammad Shahzad (c & wk), Sikandar Raza, Yamin Ahmadzai, Cameron Delport, Ihsanullah Janat, Sharafuddin Ashraf, Zia-ur-Rehman, Fazal Rahman, Tahir Khan, Yousuf Zazai, Rahmanullah Gurbaz, Azmatullah Omarzai, Ziaw Rahman , Mohammad Sardar
Venue Guide
Stadium:
Sharjah Cricket Association Stadium
City:
Sharjah
Capacity:
27,000
Ends:
Pavilion End, Sharjah Club End
Hosts to:
United Arab Emirates

Venue Scoring Pattern

Avg 1st inn score:
149
Avg 2nd inn score:
131
Highest Total:
215/6 (20 Ov) by AFG vs ZIM
Lowest Total:
90/10 (19.1 Ov) by AFG vs NED
Highest Chased:
140/3 (17.3 Ov) by AFG vs SCO
Lowest Defended:
154/8 (20 Ov) by Eng vs PAK




Cricket Mole Today Match Prediction - Who Will Win Today Match © 2018 Frontier Theme